Coordinator: Mrs. Angie King
Phone: 606.758.8512 Fax: 606.758.8514
27 School Street
Brodhead, KY 40409
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. or by appointment
The primary goal of the FRC is to remove non-cognitive barriers so that children may learn. Centers are designed to promote the flow of resources and support to families without duplicating services.
Brodhead FRC can provide assistance in the following areas to those in need:
- Basic needs (food, clothing, and shelter) referrals
- School supplies
- GED class information
- On-site clothing closet for accidents during the day
- Home visitation
- The center serves children in the Brodhead area from birth to age 12 and their families.
Advisory Council Members
- Julie Mullins – Parent
- Anne Harris – Community
- Phyllis Holcomb – Parent
- Jenise Coffey – School
- Rebecca Bussell – Community
- Shannon Osborne – Parent
- Sandy McClure & Angie King – Non Voting Members
Advisory Council Meeting Schedule
The BFRC Advisory Council will hold bi-monthly meetings on the 4th Friday at Noon. Meetings will be held in school conference room 301 unless otherwise noted. Meeting reminders and change in schedule notifications will be made by text.