2020-21 OPEN HOUSE – ORIENTATION
- Wednesday, September 2nd – 1st & 4th grade
- Thursday, September 3rd – 2nd & 3rd grade
- Friday, September 4th – Kindergarten & 5th grade
*Teachers will be contacting their students to schedule conferences during specific time slots.
- Complete required paperwork
- Distribute chromebooks
- Give general instructions and information on what online learning will look like.
If parents are unable to make their assigned date, we will help them schedule another appointment with the teacher. Parents that have multiple children at MVES they can complete paperwork for all children in one visit. However, if parents are able attend each session separately it would be better because it will allow them and the child to meet the teacher and see their classroom.
EVERYONE must wear a mask and social distance during these meetings. Temperatures will be taken at the door by MVES staff. There will also be staff on hand to direct parents to designated hallways and exits. On the day of your child’s conference, we ask there is a limit to one parent/legal guardian per student.
THANK YOU! WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WITH OUR STUDENTS!