For the 2021-2022 school year, Rockcastle County Schools will be requiring Online Registration for all students. Completing Online Registration through Infinite Campus will replace several paper forms that we typically send home and allow parents and guardians to complete the enrollment process for all of the students in their household at one time. Please read the following instructions and follow the steps below to complete OLR.
- If your student was enrolled in Rockcastle County Schools last year, you will use Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete the Online Registration Annual Update.
- It is not recommended to use a mobile device to complete the Annual Update.
- If you do not have a parent portal account or have forgotten your user name or password, please call your child’s school for assistance.
Steps to complete Online Registration:
- Go to www.rockcastle.kyschools.us
- On the left hand side of the screen click on “Infinite Campus Parent Portal”
- Select Campus Parent
- Use your user name and password to log in to Parent Portal
- On the left side of the screen click “More”
- If your child attended Rockcastle County Schools last year, click “Existing Student Registration”. If you have a Preschool or Kindergarten student that has completed the screening process, you may add them in this application.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the Annual Update or New Registration. Any highlighted fields in yellow indicate some portion of the registration needs to be updated/completed.
- For questions or assistance, contact your child’s school.
Portal link for students that attended RCS last year: https://kyede11.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/rockcastle.jsp
*If you are enrolling in Rockcastle County Schools for the first time or did not attend last year, please use the link below and follow the instructions.