Brodhead Elementary will have a food drive to benefit the Brodhead Family Resource Center Weekend Snack Pack Program.
Monday, November 10 – Friday, November 14
- Monday – pudding cups, applesauce cups, fruit cups
- Tuesday – cereal bars, pop tarts, Jell-O
- Wednesday – peanut butter crackers, gold fish crackers
- Thursday – pretzels, raisins, rice krispie treats,
- Friday – juice boxes or item of your choice
**Items must not require refrigeration or cooking and should be easy for a child to open.
*Items should be individually packaged.
*No canned goods
*Please check expiration dates
The class collecting the most items will be treated to a free gym time!