BES Red Ribbon Week will be October 24-28, 2016.
#YOLO: You Only Live Once
- Friday, October 21st: KICKOFF DAY! ROCK YOUR RED!! Everyone please wear RED including community members.
- Monday, October 22nd: “Turn your back on drugs”: Everyone please wear clothing backwards!
- Tuesday, October 25th: “Shade out drugs”: Everyone please wear sunglasses!
- Wednesday, October 26th: “Boot out drugs”: Everyone please wear boots or western wear!
- Thursday, October 27th: “Peace Love and Me: I’m drug free”: Please wear clothing inspired by the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s!!
- Friday, October 28th: “Drugs drool, sports rule”: Please dress as your favorite athlete!