- Monday, October 26 – Little Caesars Pizza orders may be picked up from 2:00-6:00
- Friday, October 30 – Storybook Parade at 1:00
- Sunday, November 1 – Fall back! Set clocks back one hour for daylight savings time
- Monday, November 2 – No School – staff report for Professional Development
- Tuesday, November 3 – No School – Election Day
- Wednesday, November 4 – Picture retakes begin at 9:30
- Friday, November 20 – BFRC Advisory Council Meeting at 12:00
Tricky Treat (candy grams) money is due by Wednesday, October 28th. They are $1 each and will be delivered on Friday, October 30th.
Red Ribbon Week will be the held Oct 26th-Oct 30th. We will have a theme for each day. The themes will be:
- Monday: #ManicMonday (crazy hair/crazy clothes) “Don’t let drugs twist your mind”
- Tuesday: #TimeWarpTuesday (80’s Day or Neon colors) “Peace, Love, and Me… I’M DRUG FREE”
- Wednesday: #WildWestWednesday (Boots, Flannel, Bandanas) “Boot out drugs”
- Thursday: #TeamThursday (Tiger pride or favorite team day) “Drugs drool, Sports rule”
- Friday: #FictionalFriday (Story book parade) “We scare drugs away”
Veteran’s Pictures – The 5th grade will be hosting a Veterans Day Program on November 11th at 8:30. They are asking for pictures of veterans of BES families with the name of the veteran, branch, and years of service. All pictures will be scanned and returned. Please send pictures as soon as possible, but no later than October 30th.
Remember to save your Box Tops and Campbell’s UPC codes. You may send those to school by your child.