- February 27 thru March 3 – Read Across America Week
- Thursday, March 2 – Group Picture Order Deadline
- Friday, March 3 – Clothing give away at Pine Hill Missionary Baptist Church 6-8
- Tuesday, March 7 – SBDM Council Meeting at 4:00
- Tuesday, March 14 – Parent-Teacher Conferences 1:00 – 6:00
- Thursday, March 16 – Grandparent Support Group at 12:00 – Call 256-5118 for more info
- Friday, March 17 – NO SCHOOL – CKEA
- Monday, April 3-Friday, April 7 – Spring Break – NO SCHOOL
CAMP AJ applications are now available on line and in the Family Resource Center. A representative from the camp will soon be making a presentation during Monday Morning Meeting. Camp will be held during the month of June for students that are 7 – 13 years old. Cost is $20. Watch the website for more information.
Pine Hill Missionary Baptist Church will be having a Free Community Clothing Give-Away on Friday, March 3rd from 6:00-8:00 p.m. We have clothing for ALL AGES AND ALL SIZES as well as household items. This give-away includes lots of name brand, all season clothing that is in good and like new condition. Our church is located less than 3 miles from Burr Hill Shell. Stay on US25 towards Livingston and you will see our sign on the right. We also will be serving hot dogs, chips and drink (also free) so come hungry! To be fair, we will not open the doors for this event until 6:00 p.m.
Please make arrangements for your child in case of inclement weather. Listen to local radio and TV stations for cancellations and early dismissal information. Make sure your child’s office card is up to date with current phone numbers and people that your child may be released to if you can’t get to the school or bus stop.