- Friday, September 23 – BFRC Advisory Council Meeting at 12:00
- Monday, September 26 – Pick up Little Caesar’s orders
- Tuesday, September 27 – Grandparent Support Group 12:00 Extension Service. Call 256-5118 to make reservation
- Thursday, September 29 – Tiger Pride Stride – registration at 6 race begins at 7:00 and Fall Art Show 6:00-8:00
- Friday, October 7 – No School – KEA
- Tuesday, October 18 – Big Smiles Dental Team (1st – 5th only)
- Thursday, October 20 – Parent-Teacher Conferences 1:00-6:00 and Book Fair begins and goes thru Thursday, Oct 27
- Monday, October 31 – Storybook Parade
Big Smiles is coming to BES! Please watch for your child to bring home a form. If you want your child to be seen by a dentist here at BES during the school day please complete the form and return it to school before Friday, Sept 23. Forms will be mailed and processed. Those qualifying will be seen in October or later this school year. You will be contacted if any further information is needed. Please read all information provided and call the number on the form if you have questions.
Keys to Success – Be here early to be on time (Brodhead starts our breakfast program at 7:30 and students are starting morning work in their classroom at 7:50) – Set and follow a student routine (Set sleep patterns, travel arrangements to and from school, homework and practice schedules) – Keep up the communication (Feel free to contact Brodhead staff with any questions or concerns 758-8512).
The class with the highest percentage of parents joining PTG will win a cupcake party. You have until September 30th to join.
Save those Box Tops! Have your child collect and bring them to school.