The deadline to enroll students in Option #2 – Online Learning has been extended until Friday, July 24, 2020.
OPTION #2 – Online/Virtual Learning Platform (K-12) – MyRock Online
Due to COVID-19, students will have access to an instructional curriculum for their grade level, at home. Homes must have reliable internet service in order to access this new program, but the school will provide a Chromebook for each student. Student work and progress will be consistently monitored by RCS teachers and staff for successful progress/completion of coursework and students will still be enrolled with Rockcastle County Schools. Click the link below to enroll your child(ren) in the online learning platform by July 24, 2020. Once enrolled, a staff member will contact you in the coming weeks for further details.
- Edgenuity is an online curriculum that will rely on participation and completion
- This will be a personalized learning platform, based on each students’ needs
- Teachers set due dates for assignments
- Time management and self pacing is the responsibility of the student
- There will be no set log on time for students each day
- Students will be assigned teachers to help assist them with instruction and students should communicate with their instructor regularly
- MyRock Online is NOT the same at NTI.
Edgenuity’s Instructional Services for K-5