April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. Rockcastle FRYSC helped raise awareness by wearing blue. At each school a banner was provided with a child abuse hotline number and the local number.
10 REASONS TO STAND UP FOR CHILDREN:
- Children are the heart of our future.
- Everyone can make a difference in a child’s life.
- It’s easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults.
- ALL children are special.
- There’s no excuse for child abuse.
- Children thrive when adults care.
- Protecting children is everyone’s job.
- Each child deserves to be cherished.
- Children are our most valuable natural resource.
- Because they can’t always stand up for themselves.