- Archery practice is each Monday from 3:15 until 4:55.
- Brownies (2nd & 3rd Grades) will meet each Wednesday from 3:30 until 4:30.
- Hooked on Reading is each Wednesday from 3:30 until 4:30.
- Daisies will meet on Thursday, November 19 from 3:30 until 4:30.
- Tutoring will be each Tuesday from 3:30 until 4:30. Parents must pick up their children.
- There will be no school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, November 25-27 in observance of Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- Our Fall Book Fair will begin Monday, November 30 and will end on Friday, December 4.
Our annual Kenna’s Kitchen Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be on Tuesday, November 24 at MVES
Ms. Kathy’s Class News:
All students enjoyed eating their Thanksgiving meal with their school family in their rooms last Wednesday. Pictured below is Mrs. Kathy’s 1st grade class.
Pictured below are the students who made it in our homework club. To be in the club they must have all assignments both from home and school turned in on time. As a reward for their hard work, they get to bring their electronic device in this day, eat lunch in the classroom, listen to music, eat, talk, and have fun until it is time to go to arts block.