May 13th, 14th, & 15th
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
*No designated day for any certain class. Any student can come any of those days.
Procedures for Each Day:
- Gates will open at 9:00 am & close at 1:00 pm
- Social distancing is required at all times inside the building and on campus.
- It is recommended for all students to wear protective masks & gloves if available. We will have hand sanitizer at the front door for everyone.
- Students will park in front teacher lot only. If no spots are available, you will wait in the bus loop, in your car until a spot is available. A staff member will be outside to direct you to a spot.
- Stay in your vehicle after parking.
- You will be prompted by RCHS staff when you can leave your vehicle.
- Only one person at a time & parents will stay in vehicle.
- When inside building:
- Enter front doors and get sheet with checklist.
- Clean-out your locker. There will be trash cans in every hallway.
- If you have belongings in welding, automotive or electricity, go to RATC to get those items.
- Get personal items from classrooms. This includes notebooks, band instruments, art supplies, etc…
- Clean-out your gym locker. We will have someone to return your $2 lock deposit where appropriate.
- Return all textbooks, Chromebooks, elevator keys & library books to tables in the gym.
- Remember, you must return all books & technology items before you can receive a schedule, parking pass or locker for next school year.
- Pick-Up your report card as you leave the building.