Listed below are the days that seniors can visit RCHS to pick-up any belongings that remain at the school.
Monday, May 4th
- Seniors with last name A ⇒ F
Tuesday, May 5th
- Seniors with last name G ⇒ M
Wednesday, May 6th
- Seniors with last name N ⇒ Z
Procedures for Each Day:
- Gates will open at 9:00 am & close at 1:00 pm
- Social distancing is required at all times inside the building and on campus.
- It is recommended for all students to wear protective masks & gloves if available. We will not supply these items but will have hand sanitizer at the front door for everyone.
- Seniors will park in front teacher lot only. If no spots are available, you will wait in the bus loop, in your car until a spot is available. A staff member will be outside to direct you to a spot.
- Stay in your vehicle after parking.
- You will be prompted by RCHS staff when you can leave your vehicle.
- When inside building:
- Check-in in front foyer of building at designated table.
- Clean-out your locker. There will be trash cans in every hallway.
- If you have belongings in welding, automotive or electricity, go to RATC to get those items.
- Get personal items from classrooms. This includes notebooks, band instruments, art supplies, etc…
- Clean-out your gym locker. We will have someone to return your $2 lock deposit where appropriate.
- Return all textbooks, Chromebooks, elevator keys & library books to tables in the gym. Remember, you must return all books before you can receive diploma.
- We have senior basketball, swim & cheer banners available for pick-up in gym.
- Pick-Up your cap & gown (if you ordered one) as you leave the building.
We understand all seniors want to see their friends but these scheduled days are just not that time. I believe if everyone follows social distancing regulations, avoids physical contact & moves through the building efficiently, we can get through this safely.