- Oct. 23rd – Team Up Against Drugs! Wear a favorite team t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Oct. 24th – Being Drug Free Makes Cents! Bring in some spare change to donate to Pennies for Patients and help fight blood cancers. Our goal is $1,000.
- Oct. 25th – County-wide Red Day for everyone
- Oct. 28th – Be All That You Can Be – Drug Free! Wear camouflage.
- Oct. 29th – I’m Too Bright for Drugs! Wear neon or bright colors.
- Oct. 30th – Put a Cap on Drugs! Wear a hat or cap.
- Oct. 31st – Say Boo to Drugs! Wear orange and black.
Oct 18 2013
RCMS Red Ribbon Week
Permanent link to this article: http://rockcastle.kyschools.us/blog/rcms-red-ribbon-week/