*Menu posted above is subject to change. Check this page regularly for most recent menu updates.
Rockcastle County Schools is pleased to announce the implementation of the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program. All Rockcastle County students will be offered a nutritious breakfast and lunch each day at no cost, regardless of eligibility status.
Breakfast and lunch at school offer all kids a free, convenient, and healthy alternative for their school-day nutrition. When your kids join us for breakfast and lunch, you can rest assured that they’re eating nutritious meals. This school year, why not do your kids — and yourself — a favor. Encourage your kids to join us for breakfast and lunch at school every day!
Did you know?
- Between breakfast and lunch, each day’s school meals provide more than half of your child’s dietary needs.
- Kids who take advantage of our school meals consume more calcium and more servings of fresh fruits and veggies on average than those who pack a meal from home.
- Studies show that kids who eat a good breakfast as close as possible to the start of the school day pay better attention in class, behave better, and score higher on standardized tests.
- Kids get hungry on their own schedule! If they’re not hungry first thing in the morning, that doesn’t mean they won’t be by the time they get to school. And even if they eat a little something at home, they might need to eat again before classes start.
Adult Meal Prices
- Adult / Staff Breakfast – $1.75
- Adult / Staff Lunch – $2.95
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;