1. Student Drivers: You must exit your vehicles and enter the building as soon as you are parked each morning. You are not permitted to loiter in your vehicle in the parking lot. This is a reminder of the driving policy.
2. Skills USA members who are attending the regional competitions on Friday need to pick up a permission form from the vocational school and return it by Wednesday afternoon. Additionally, all who go the trip need to have official dress for the trip.
3. FFA Alumni scholarship applications for senior FFA members that hold an officer, assistant officer, or committee chair/co-chair position. If interested see Mr. Hayes for an application. The applications are due back to Mr. Hayes by next Monday March 17, 2014.
4. If you are a freshman, sophomore, or junior and interested in becoming a member of the RCHS Cheer squad for the 2014/2015 season please see Coach Tara Brown in room 113 to pick up a cheer packet that will be required for try-outs. An up-to-date physical will also be required. All items are due to Coach Tara by Monday, March 24th in order to try-out. Try-out week is scheduled for March 24th-28th.
5. RCHS Young Democrats Clubs will be hosting KY-Senate candidate Mike Cope this Friday during Club Day. All members are encouraged to stop by Ms. Emery’s room to order a free campaign t-shirt in support of our guest speaker.
6. Fashion Club Members: Ms. Clouse is looking for a couple of volunteers to run the next club meeting. Anyone available to run a meeting 2nd, 3rd, or 6th block should see Ms. Clouse as soon as possible. Preference will be given to anyone who can prepare an activity or fundraising idea for the meeting. Please see her today!
7. Intramural Badminton competition will begin tomorrow. Those who signed up should report to Ms. Short in the gym by 3:10. Be on time, or your games will be forfeited. Check the bulletin board by cafeteria for all Intramural related information.
8. Road Ready Rockets will not be meeting on Friday.
9. Seniors: Friday March 14th is the deadline to order your cap and gown. We are not ordering those for you. You must complete the order form and mail it, along with your payment to Balfour. Make sure you have not accumulated more than 10 unexcused days. Those seniors will not be permitted to march.
10. International club will be discussing France at the club meeting this Friday. Please remember to bring food or information to share.
11. Attention Beta Club/NHS officers: We will be having an officer’s meeting Thursday at 7:15 a.m. Please check in with Mrs. Adams to let her know if you will be in attendance or not.
12. If you are in Peer Friends club and plan on attending the club on Friday and have not talked to Mrs. Carrie yet you need to do that sometime today.
13. Anyone who is interested in competing in the FFA Talent contest needs to see Mr. Reynolds either today.
14. Due to state competition HOSA will not be meeting on club day. However, if you are in HOSA you need to see Mrs. Childress at some point today.
LUNCH – Chili and grilled cheese sandwich, 2 sides, Fruit and Milk
Happy Birthday – Jerri Williams