1. Seniors: the senior group picture at the Rocket will be Thursday, May 8 at 2:30. Order forms will be handed out in your English classes today. If you had English last semester, you can pick up an order form at the yearbook table at lunch. Those seniors who co-op in the afternoons will need to make arrangements to come back for the group picture. Photos are $8.
2. Buddy pictures and Prom pictures are available for pick-up at the yearbook table at lunch.
3. Students: If you have Prom pictures that you would like to possibly see featured in the Yearbook insert, please bring those to Ms. Kayla Bryant in Room 146 by Friday, May 9th
4. Congrats to Nicoline Joenborg, for being accepted to PEPP Pre-college summer workshop in Louisville this summer. It provides academic enrichment and career exploration to help pre-medical and pre-dental graduating high school seniors transition into college and to become competitive applicants for professional school.
5. Y-Club members please go by Mrs. Robinson’s room and write down your name and t-shirt size by Thursday.
6. All Teenage Republicans should write down their t-shirt size on Mr. Reppert’s door. There will also be a sign-up sheet for a fundraiser on May 13th.
7. The following students need to report to the gym at 8:15 for make-up testing and see Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Hayes: Jessica Bledsoe, Shayla Cox, Melissa Turner, Joshua Smith, Devin Adams, Jack Bradley, Dillon Roberts, Jasmine Robinson, Hayley Simmons.
8. Link Leader interviews will be today and Wednesday, after school. Please check your paper for the time.
LUNCH – Chicken patty sandwich or corn dog, 2 sides, Fruit, and Milk
Happy Birthday – Ms. Vanessa Bowling