1. All students who have signed up for AP US History need to come by Mr. Reppert’s room (024) at break today.
2. Local organization Room 4 Me, has positions on their leadership positions, please pick up and application in the counselor’s office and have it completed and returned not later than this Friday.
3. Seniors: Your information sheet for the Mt. Vernon Signal needs to be turned in to your Senior English Teacher by today.
4. On Friday May 23 during 6th block, the Teenage Republicans and Young Democrats will be having a political debate over current issues. Tickets will be on sale thru Friday during lunch for $2 to attend the event. You must have your ticket with you to attend the debate on Friday.
5. Link Leaders will be meeting in the auditorium tomorrow during 2nd and 3rd. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
6. Seniors: Beginning tomorrow, there will be a submission table set up at lunch where you may submit up to two additional photos for the graduation slideshow. You can submit digital photos on a flashdrive, or you may submit a hardcopy photo to be scanned and immediately returned to you. Please note: any pictures you have submitted to the yearbook are already included in the show, so you don’t need to resubmit those pictures. The last day to submit pictures for the graduation slideshow is Tuesday, May 27th.
7. Seniors: Cap & Gown pictures will be available at lunch.
8. The youth group at Valley Baptist Church will be collecting non-perishable food items for the underprivileged in the Winfield, Tennessee area. They will be collecting these items during 6th period and the classroom that collects the most non-perishable food items will win a pizza party. The food drive ends today. The winner will be announced tomorrow when the pizza party will take place.
LUNCH – Baked Chicken with homemade roll, 2 sides, Fruit, and Milk