- Attention all Honors Club members…… Don’t forget all officer applications are due to Mrs. Adams by 3:10 on Thursday. No late applications will be accepted. Interviews will be the following Tuesday.
- This is Spirit Week: tomorrow will be Camo Day!
- Any Art student or student interested in a community service opportunity can take original work to Mr. Scalf to be donated to the Brodhead Nursing home! If there are any questions see Anna Poynter.
- There will be a HOSA meeting on Thursday at 7:30 am at the vocational school.
- Reminder to all FBLA members to turn in their EKU permission slip, medical release form and their & $10.00 deposit by September 30th to Mrs. Castle or Mrs. Mullins
- DanceBlue Club members need to bring in candy and newspapers to Ms. Anderson in preparation for the October fundraising events. Also, any club member who wants to help work on the Bittersweet festival float needs to plan on staying after school next Wednesday and Thursday.
- Students will be voting in 1st period for Homecoming tomorrow.
- Relay for Life meeting tomorrow after school 3-5
- Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Student council. The following were selected to the council after a lengthy interview and application process. Freshman: Joy Frith & Cameron Brown Sophomores: Hope Kelley & Caleb Ballinger Juniors: Alex Spragans & James Clay Ballinger Seniors: Anna Poynter & Shelby Ponder. Please see these council members in the coming days to share your opinions on how they can work to make RCHS a better place.
- Happy Birthday: Josh England
- Lunch: Hot Dog or Chili Bun, 2 sides, fruit & milk