- Prom Committee members report to the gym after announcements
- Prom Tickets on sale at lunch. Last day of sales.
- Any FCCLA member that would like to order a graduation stole please see Mrs. Camel before Friday, May 1. Cost is $21.
- Candy bar sales are due by next Friday, May 1st.
- All Honors club members see Mrs. Adams after announcements.
- Senior Honors members, ordering graduation items next week. See Mrs. Adams to pick up order form.
- Seniors, there are two new scholarships in the guidance office for you to pick up: The Jim Cox Memorial and the Berea Masonic Lodge.
- RCHS Dance BLUE yard sale Saturday, May 2 from 7am-1pm at Coffey and Ford Law Office. Anyone interested in using this opportunity to raise money for their 2016 Dance Blue dancer fee needs to either bring used clothing to Ms. Anderson’s room or plan to assist in the actual event.
- Balfour will be here Tuesday, April 28 during your lunch time to deliver graduation announcements.
- Pledge: Jay Imaide and Megan Bond
- LUNCH: Taco Salad, refried beans, Tri-wedge, fruit and milk