Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs
June 12 – July 2, 2016
- 3-week summer program where you are empowered to share and develop your ideas for innovative products and services.
- Learn by doing, through the framework of business model design, customer discovery and product development.
- Students in 9TH, 10TH, 11TH grade.
- No minimum GPA. No test scores. Students are selected for creativity, skills and motivation. GSE is a place for creative, free-thinking individuals.
- There is no cost to attend GSE.
- Emphasis on the triple bottom line – caring about People, Planet and Profit.