- Spring Picture Day will be Monday February 22nd. This will include Senior Cap & Gown pictures, Spring Individuals, Buddy & Club Group Pictures. The only Pre-pay picture will be Buddy Pictures. They are $8 PER person in the picture. Seniors who co-op in the mornings will need to make arrangements to be here for Cap & Gown pictures.
- There will be a Prom Committee meeting TUESDAY 2/23 DURING 1ST period in the auditorium. If you will not be able to make it, you need to see Ms. Kayla BEFORE the meeting.
- Blood Drive is scheduled for tomorrow. There will be a sign up table at lunch to you can come and see Mrs. Childress to sign up. Remember if you are 16 you will need a signed permission form.
- Valentine’s Dogs that were sold by FCCLA during lunch will be delivered tomorrow, Friday the 19th during 4th
- This afternoon, we will have a pep rally to honor our seniors who participate in Winter Sports. An adjusted afternoon schedule was emailed to teachers this morning.
- Good Luck to the Rockets & Lady Rockets as they travel to South Laurel to face the Cardinals in our last regular season game before next week’s District Tournament!
- There will be archery practice this afternoon at the middle school.
- Pledge: Mathew Tomlinson & Cameron Coy
- Lunch: Pizza crunchers w/marinara, salad, corn, fruit & milk