October 11, 2016
- A Social Committee Meeting for FBLA will be Wednesday, October 12th from 3-3:30 in Mrs. Mullins class room!
- Y-Club will be holding a drive for the nursing home from now until October 15th. The nursing home has asked for body care products such as shampoo, body wash, lotion, toothpaste, etc…. The 1st period that brings in the most products will receive a FREE breakfast paid for by Y-Club.
- Students attending the Berea College visit on Saturday must have their signed permission slips in to Mr. Brock by the end of the day on Wednesday. The bus will be leaving RCHS at 9:10 on Saturday. See Mr. Brock for more details.
- There will be Archery practice TODAY after school until 4:45. A brief parent meeting will follow.
- There will be a Y-Club meeting Thursday after school until 4:15. All members must attend!
- Seniors receive FREE admission to tonight’s Senior Night Volleyball Match vs. Madison Southern. All other students can purchase student tickets at lunch for $3.
- A/A this afternoon between 5th & 6th , progress reports will be sent home to be signed by parent or guardian. Tomorrow, we will have a special break for students who return their reports and have their handbook.
- Lunch: Pizza crunchers w/marinara, carrot sticks, corn, carnival cookie, fruit, & milk