January 13, 2017
- Just a reminder to all students that the RCHS DANCEBLUE mini-marathon is scheduled for February 18th at the middle school gym from 12pm-10pm. If you have not paid your dancer fees, please see Mr. Rupard before Feb. 10th. All fees must be paid before you can attend the mini-marathon!
- The Final day to purchase yearbooks or turn in Senior Ads is next Friday January 27th
- Freshman, if you are applying to the Robinson Scholars Leaders Program, all materials must be received by Jan. 27th. If you need help, see one of the guidance counselors.
- Sophomores, if you are applying to the Rogers Scholars Program, all materials must be received in the Rogers Scholars office by Jan.31st.
- If you have a picture order to turn in (original or re-take), get those to the office by this FRIDAY JANUARY 27th.
- Spring picture day will be next Wednesday, Feb 1st. Cap & Gown and Spring pictures will be this day also.
- FCCLA is excited to announce that PROM PREVIEW is scheduled for Feb. 27th! We are currently accepting applications for models and escorts. If you would like to apply, please pick up an application in Mrs. Camel’s room. All junior and senior students can apply. Applications are due no later than Friday, Jan. 27th. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Any student who has a high school dual credit course needs to meet in the auditorium at the beginning of 6th period for a required video.
- Winter Ball tickets on sale until Jan. 27th until 2:15. $15 single, $25 couple. See Ms. Sandy in the front office.
- Lunch: Pizza crunchers w/marinara sauce, carrot sticks, corn, fruit punch & milk