January 25, 2017
- Just a reminder to all students that the RCHS DANCEBLUE mini-marathon is scheduled for February 18th at the middle school gym from 12pm-10pm. If you have not paid your dancer fees, please see Mr. Rupard before Feb. 10th. All fees must be paid before you can attend the mini-marathon!
- Congratulations to the Archery Team as they continued to improve their scores at Laurel County on Saturday. The top female archer for RCHS was once again Brylee Gill with a score of 265. Brylee and Jackson Cromer each scored 10 tens. Jackson had a perfect 50 point round from 10 meters. Adding to the team’s total score were Rebekah Lake, Jacob Collins, Kim Wheat, Leann Tankersley, Ben Tyler, Maggie Franklin, Joseph Cowan, & CJ Cameron. Congratulations to Kin, Leeann, and Ben on season high scores. There is archery practice today and tomorrow!
- Congratulations to the RCHS Winter-guard who took second place in class Scholastic Regional A at the Tri-state Marching Arts Competition at Campbell Co. High School on Saturday. The score was a record 1st performance score in the history of the ensemble.
- Student Drivers: You are required to exit your vehicle & enter the building as soon as you park. You are not permitted to sit in your vehicle or hang out in the parking lot. This could cause you to lose your driving privileges.
- Lunch: Rocket Burger, fries, baked beans, fruit, & milk