October 10, 2018
- Picture retakes will be Nov. 8th
- Parent-Teacher conference will be Monday November 5th pm – 6pm
- There will be a campus visit to Berea College a week from Saturday from 1-5. Any student attending needs to sign up with Mr. Brock between classes in room 118.
- Last day for picture orders is Friday!
- If interested in the Rock & Run or the Renfro Haunted House see Ms. Kayla for more info!
- Tickets are on sale @ lunch for the Rocktober Dance on October 26th from 9:30-11:30. Tickets are $10 per person or $15 for couples. Photo packages will be available for an additional charge. No facemasks are permitted! No tickets sold at the door!
- The Boys Cross Country team competed in the Central Kentucky Conference meet last night and did exceptionally well. Junior, Dylan Bullen was the first to cross the finish line with a new PR of 17:14, and very close to the school record. Junior, Logan Bullock placed 7th with a PR of 17:55. Peyton Bowman, Chanler Cole and Luke Peavie all set PR’s on the course as well. Congrats guys
- Students planning to join Envirothon must have their $5 dues paid by Friday!
- Students that received an Honors Club invitation need to pay their dues by November 1st!
- Congratulations to the Academic Team for starting off their season undefeated! Both the JV and Varsity teams won all 3 matches last night!
- Teachers and Staff Cumberland Valley Health Department will be here today and tomorrow for biometric screening & flu shots!
- Last day of the 1st 9 weeks is tomorrow that means 1/4th of the year is complete!
- Earthquake & Fire drill tomorrow! See Mr. Noble’s email for more info!
- Friday is “Rock your Red Day” which kicks off Red Ribbon week all if next week!
- Today is National Pasta Day: dating back to Sicily in 1154, this mixture of wheat flour, eggs, & water is now commonly formed into sheets or various shapes. To date there are 310 specific forms of pasta known variably by over 1300 names!
- Lunch: Homestyle Salisbury steak