Each year the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study including history, economics, law, political science, medicine, nursing, occupational and physical therapy, elementary and secondary education, chemistry, math, science and English.
DAR’s scholarships are awarded and judged without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Applicants must attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- All multi-year scholarships, typically renewable up to four years, must be for consecutive years of attendance.
- Awards are based on academic excellence, commitment to the field of study, and/or financial need, or other restrictions on specific scholarships.
- Awards are placed on deposit with the recipient’s college or university and any unused portion shall be returned to the DAR.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one scholarship from the DAR.
Apply for DAR scholarships https://www.dar.org/national-society/scholarships.