Rockcastle County High School Class of 2020 Senior Parade will be Thursday, May 28, 2020 beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Parade will begin @ RCMS and all seniors are asked to report by 6:45 pm.
- Graduates must stay in cars at all times during parade’s duration.
- You are welcome to decorate your vehicles but please keep things appropriate.
- You can wear cap & gown or anything that represents your time at RCHS whether that be an athletic team, JROTC, academic team, club, etc…
- Several of your former elementary & middle school teachers will be at RCMS & MVES along the way.
- Parade will finish at RCHS where teachers will be aligned in parking lot to greet you one last time. Remember to stay in your vehicle at that time.
- Our community has assembled a gift bag, full of many surprises including CA$H money, donated by the many supporters of the RCHS Class of 2020.
- Each graduate will receive a gift bag as they drive through RCHS.
Families & Community Members:
- City of Mt. Vernon Police Department, Rockcastle Co. Sheriff’s Department & MVFD are in charge of traffic control for this event.
- We encourage families to find places along the parade route to watch and greet our seniors but we ask that you do not block any road or private drives in town.
- There will be parking available in the city lots and various locations along the parade route.
- We are very proud to honor the accomplishments of the 48th graduating class of RCHS in this unprecedented time.
- Thank you to all of our Rockcastle Co. family for making this an extraordinary experience for these Rockets!
- Start @ RCMS turn right onto West Main St.
- Proceed to three-way stop downtown & left onto Richmond St.
- Proceed to light by Snack Shack & left onto School St.
- By MVES & left onto Williams St.
- Proceed back to West Main St & turn right.
- Students will be led to 461 & take left to Softball Field entrance of RCHS.
- No parents or spectators allowed on 461 or on RCHS campus.