RCHS Athletics Return to Play Procedures
December 28, 2020
- Gym capacity will be 15%.
- Ticket prices will be $5.00 with exact change only. *We cannot handle money.
- No Coaches’ Cards or passes will be accepted and no pass list will be created.
- Each home athlete will be given 4 tickets to purchase and away athletes will be given 2 tickets to purchase. In order to purchase a ticket, your name will have to be on the list provided by both home and away coaches.
- 45 general admission tickets will be sold to RCHS students only. (Those tickets will be sold first come first serve at the door).
- Ticket availability could vary due to COVID.
- Visiting bands and/or cheerleaders will not be permitted.
- All fans in attendance will be required to wear a mask/face coverings at all times.
- Families will be allowed to sit together but need to remain socially distanced from other fans.
- Visual barriers, such as bleachers marked with tape and signage will be utilized to designate where patrons are allowed to sit.
- There will be upper level (red) and lower level (blue) seating according to the color of the ticket you receive.
- Anyone entering indoor events will be required to have a temperature scan upon entering. Those with a temperature of 100.4℉ or above will not be allowed to enter.
- Only pre-packaged items will be sold at the concession stand.