It is time to begin the process of Preschool Registration/Screenings for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Preschool Eligibility :
A child who meets the following guidelines is considered eligible for preschool:
- Lives in Rockcastle County
- is 4 years old on or before Aug 1st and
- Falls under the Federal Income Guidelines
- Or- if the child:
- Lives in Rockcastle County, and
- is 3 years old, and
- has a diagnosed special need
*** ALL PRESCHOOL SCREENINGS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE AUG. 1st 2021 **
- Birth Certificate
- Physical exam and immunization records
- Eye exam
- Dental exam
- A child is not considered REGISTERED until we have proof of household income. (The best proof of income is W-2 form. Other acceptable forms would include: Income tax 1040 Form, Foster Care Documentation, TANF Documentation, K-Tap Letter, Pay Stub or pay envelopes, or unemployment documentation.)
- Proof of Rockcastle County residency
- Copy of court documented custody or legal guardianship, if not biological parents.
Make an appointment for Brodhead Elementary School: https://forms.gle/CfF1Dkx1Y3gV8AE78
Make an appointment for Mt. Vernon Elementary School: https://forms.gle/Z5QGo3YR5S9mYTeKA
Make an appointment for Roundstone Elementary School: https://forms.gle/ixzMG5g9Gut2DysJ7
CHILD MUST BE PRESENT.