Roundstone students can choose from any of the following dress-up options for Monday, March 2…
- Wear red & white… Book connection: Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Wear mismatched or crazy socks…Book connection: Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss
- Wear your favorite VACATION SHIRT! …Book connection: Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss
- HATS OFF TO BOOKS…Wear a hat…Book connection: Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Wear a shirt with words to read… Wear a positive shirt that has to be read (this can even include our Roundstone t-shirts or any shirt with a logo like Old Navy, Gap, etc.)
Students are encouraged to participate in the attached “Read Across America Poster” activity but it is not required. Every student who participates will receive a treat. Posters will be displayed throughout the school.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Cynthia Rogers, librarian at Cynthia.email@example.com or call the school at 256-2235 and ask to speak to Ms. Rogers.