- NTI packets will be worked on until the end of this week 5/1/2020 (Week 6). No
new packets will be sent to students. The last weeks will just be
- On Monday, May 4th we will begin allowing students to pick up their belongings. This is a drive through and pick up only. Your child’s belongings will be in a bag to be picked up. No one is to get out of the car in compliance with CDC guidelines of social distancing. Please do not congregate on school property. During the pick up times, students are to drop of NTI work, library books, school materials, etc…
Drive Through Pick Up Schedule: 12:00-2:00
○ Monday, May 4th: 5th grade
○ Tuesday, May 5th: 3rd and 4th grades
○ Wednesday, May 6th: 1st and 2nd grades
○ Thursday, May 7th: Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Students will also be given their RES t-shirt provided by the school and yearbooks if they were ordered. If you did not order a yearbook, then there are extras for purchase. The cost is $10.
- 3rd through 5th grade will also receive their Market Day money on this day.
- Report cards will be mailed.
- Last day of school is scheduled for May 13th.