- National Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarships: There are numerous DAR scholarships, both National and State sponsored, available to students. Information packets are in the guidance office.
- American Indians Committee Scholarships: Students who can produce evidence of Native American heritage may qualify for scholarship money. Information packets are in the guidance office.
- Hagan Scholarship: The Hagan Scholarships are for high achieving students in need of financial assistance, and will award up to $5000 per semester. Recipients must work a minimum of 240 hours prior to the start of each academic year of college, and must maintain a 3.00 GPA each semester of college.
- The Kentucky Ready Mixed Concrete Association Scholarship: This is an essay contest, and the winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The winning essay will then compete on a national level to win $5000. All students ages 16-18 are eligible for the contest. Essays are due to KRMCA by Friday, October 31st. More information is in the guidance office.
- KSBA First Degree College Scholarship Program: The Kentucky School Boards Association will fund two $2,500 scholarship for Kentucky high school seniors (one male and one female) who are the first in their immediate families to complete degree requirements. Applications are in the guidance office.
- Western Kentucky University Cherry Presidential Scholarship: WKU has incorporated a new deadline and process in applying for the Cherry Presidential Scholarship. The new application deadline is November 15, 2014 for this scholarship ONLY. The deadline for all other scholarships will continue to be January 15th. For more information, go to http://www.wku.edu/scholarship/incoming.php
Sep 24 2014
College Scholarship Information
Permanent link to this article: https://rockcastle.kyschools.us/blog/college-scholarship-information/