- DEADLINE for the scholarship applications is Friday, April 30 by 3pm. (No exceptions)
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Type or print legibly.
- You will be notified by the RCHS Guidance Counselor if you are the recipient. Scholarship will be presented at the Annual RCHS Awards event.
- NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited post-secondary institution.
Purpose: To provide an annual scholarship of $500.00 to an outstanding senior who has been an active member of the RCHS UNITE Club.
- Applicant must be an active member of the RCHS UNITE Club.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
- Applicant must demonstrate positive-impact involvement-in the complete sense-consistent with capacity and circumstances determined through letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA 2.5 or higher documented by high school transcript.
- Applicant must have applied to an institution of higher learning and must provide documentation of said acceptance.
- Applicant must submit a relevant essay.
- Applicant must submit 3 letters of recommendation with one letter being from a high school teacher, principal, or counselor; one from a community source; and one from an additional source.
Deadline for the application is Friday, April 30 by 3 pm. Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Please submit application in person to RCHS Counselors Mrs. Casey Harper or Ms. Amy Lewis.